Thanks Katherine for answering some of these questions, firstly what is your full name name and nick name:
Totty, Tots, Tooty, McToot (and probably others I don’t know about!)
2. When did you first take up Hockey?
As soon as I could walk a sawn-off hockey stick was put into my hands – I have hockey parents!
3. What positions have you played?
I started at centre-forward at school but my inability to score goals became a problem so mostly right or central defence. The left is a mystery to me.
5. What is your favourite film?
6. Best player you have played with or against?
Jenny Drew – I’ve never seen anyone go through a defence like a knife through butter quite like her!
7. Top tip, for Hockey?
You only need to score one more than the opposition !
8. What are you listening to, music wise at the moment?
I was recently told that I have the musical taste of a 10 year old girl. So I plead the Fifth on this question!
9. Best advice given to you?
Don’t eat yellow snow!
10.Who has been the biggest influence on your Hockey?
My sister Melinda. She persuaded me to re-join Neston after university and I’m really glad she did !
11. What next for NSWHC?
I think we’re doing pretty well as we are.
12. Who would you have on your side, who is a present member of NSWHC in a full kicking scrapping fight and why?
Eddie Byrnes – he’d talk them down!
15. Favourite food - Chinese
16. Favourite drink – A cheeky glass of Sauvignon Blanc – preferably drunk in the sunshine
17. Your ideal weekend? Renting a cottage with friends, lots of good food and wine (and Alka Seltzer!)
18. Advice to the government?
Stop taking all my money in tax, I need it!
19. Dogs or cats and if so name of you pet?
I’m still working on persuading my boyfriend we should get a dog.
20. Can we improve NSWHC in any way?
The astro and new clubhouse have been a massive improvement so I’m not going to push my luck.
Thanks Katherine, good luck for the rest of the season and keep up the good work as 2nd team skipper.